Heya! I’m Jules, I love roleplaying! Up to a few years ago, our roleplaying was fairly insular. You only need a handful of people, after all.
But the past few years we’ve really been branching out.
- These days we play with a lot of different people, online and offline.
- We’ve started playing Games On Air
- I’ve started running games and I even ran a LARP!
- I’ve started doing some outreach in my own town, running a local seasonal housecon called the Kessel Run, and welcoming new players.
- We’re also trying out some new conventions in addition to our one true love: LARP convention Consequences in the UK. We’re hitting Origins this year!
This blog is just a glorified diary of my roleplay exploits. They are precious experiences to me and I want to save them. A selfish endeavour for sure, but it makes me happy.
My top 5 LARPs (in no particular order)
- The Outsiders
- The Prison
- Love Letter
- A very old Call of Cthulhu game whose name I’ve forgotten